2020 PRODUCTION CARS
2020 production cars Australia championship
The management team of the Australian Motor Racing Series is proud to present the six-round 2020 Production Cars Australia Championship.
This championship has been created following consultation with production car competitors around Australia, and aims to provide an affordable platform for owners of a wide variety of production cars to race their machines at a national level.
The Production Cars Australia Championship will run all its 2020 rounds as part of the AMRS, and will be managed by Matt Baragwanath and the Benalla Auto Club Events team.
Features of the Production Cars Australia Championship include:
- Cost-effective entry fees
- Eligibility requirements that encompass a wide variety of production-spec cars, encouraging variety and diversity
- A class-based points system that rewards competitors who perform the best within their class, rather than emphasising outright race results
- A mixture of sprint and endurance formats, catering for single or twin-driver teams
- Prizes at each round, along with other competitor incentives
As part of the AMRS, Production Cars Australia Championship competitors will benefit from a streamlined entry process, and consistency of officials and management staff at all rounds.
Further details, including vehicle eligibility and class structure, are available in the review document available on this page. The series calendar is also on this page which will feature 6 rounds nationally. Please ensure you register your interest through our webpage to ensure you are kept up to date with our exciting news.
Winton Raceway, 28 Feb-1 March
Morgan Park, 3-5 April
Winton Raceway, 17-19 July
Queensland Raceway, 7-9 August
Sydney Motorsport Park, 25-27 September
Wakefield Park, 13-15 November
expressions of interest